Cat and Dog Boarding in Pewaukee, WI
Whether you leave home for vacation, business, or a day trip, our cat and dog boarding services offer the perfect home away from home for your pets. Pewaukee Veterinary Service offers full-service pet hotel accommodations from luxury canine suites to cozy cat condos and lots of exercise for every guest—all supervised by a medically trained team and veterinarians.
Going away for a day or more?
Reserve your pet’s stay with us!
We book up fast so call today!
Striving to Make Every Boarding Experience Unforgettable
When your cat or dog boards with us, they don’t spend their days in dreary kennels—we offer luxury accommodations in which they can stretch, relax, and feel right at home. Additionally, dogs boarding with us get plenty of interaction with our staff and other dogs while cats also enjoy some exercise! Here’s a list of our boarding services:
- Kennels, runs, and luxury suites for dogs of all sizes
- Comfortable cat condos designed to help cats feel safe
- Food and water*
- Cozy bedding
- Daily walks
- Appropriate treats
- Group play or one-on-one staff time, depending on disposition
- Phone/text updates
- Medications administered by our medically trained staff
*While we can provide food for your pet, we strongly recommend you bring their food from home. Staying in a new environment can cause some stress; to minimize gastrointestinal upset, food from home is ideal.
Dog Boarding for Timid, Anxious, and Aggressive Pets
Not all dogs are comfortable in a group play environment. If this is true of your dog, please talk to us about our day boarding option! They’ll enjoy peace and quiet in their own suite or kennel and as much affection from our staff as they want.
Requirements for Cat and Dog Boarding in Pewaukee, WI
In the interest of keeping all our guests happy and healthy, we have a few requirements to consider before your pet will be allowed to board with us. These include:
- Current on all vaccinations (rabies for cats and dogs; DHPP, Bordetella for dogs; FVRCP for cats)
- Dogs: rabies, DHPP, Bordetella; canine influenza is recommended but not required
- Cats: rabies, FVRCP
- Current on parasite preventatives
- Negative fecal exam within the last 12 months
If this is your pet’s first time with us, please contact us at (262) 347-0787 to discuss the process.