Virtual Veterinary Visits Through TeleVet
At Pewaukee Veterinary Service, we aim to make quality veterinary care easy and accessible to everyone. With our telemedicine app, TeleVet, you can access veterinary care from your phone or computer!
Can Anyone Use TeleVet?
Telemedicine services with Pewaukee Veterinary Service is only available to our current clients. It is essential for us to already have a strong veterinarian-client-patient relationship before we rely on telemedicine through TeleVet. Our goal in offering telemedicine is to strengthen this relationship through the convenient platform of virtual care.
How It Works
TeleVet connects you remotely with your veterinarian so you can get the pet care you need from the comfort of home. Here’s how to get started:
- Download the TeleVet app from the Apple Store or Google Play.
- Connect with Pewaukee Veterinary Service!
- Request a consultation and we’ll set up a time for a video consult that works for you and our team.
- You’ll be able to upload pictures and videos of your pet for us to take a look and make any recommendations.
- Additionally, you have the option to send us instant messages for quick responses on the go!
In What Situations is Telemedicine Good For?
Telemedicine is useful for many different situations including:
- Follow-up appointments after a surgical procedure
- Check-ins after starting a new treatment
- Questions about your pet’s behavior
- Sneezing or other mild symptoms
- Puppy/kitten socialization guidance
- Hospice care
- And more
Telemedicine is not appropriate for an emergency situation. In case of an emergency, please call us immediately at 262-347-0787 or one of our referral emergency clinics.