Holistic veterinary medicine considers all aspects of each veterinary patient in the context of his or her environment. Also called alternative, integrative or complimentary medicine, holistic medicine embraces therapeutic modalities such as acupuncture, herbal medicine, massage and chiropractic. These treatments are used, often in conjunction with traditional approaches, to offer empathetic, individualized care for your pet.
At Pewaukee Veterinary Service, we offer the highest standard of holistic care with excellently trained staff. Dr. Ann-Margret Morgan, CCRT is a member of the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Association, the International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management, is a Certified member of the American Veterinary Chiropractic Association and the International Veterinary Acupuncture Society, and is a Certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist (CCRT). This wide range of certifications enable us to meet your pet’s needs in every way.
- Underwater Treadmill—Hydrotherapy
- Land Treadmill
- Physical Therapy
- Spinal Manipulation
- Laser Therapy—Ultrasound
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
- Microcurrent Electrical Therapy (Alpha-Stim)
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Massage Therapy
- Nutritional/Herbal Therapy
- Weight Loss Programs and Athletic Conditioning
- Assistive Devices
- Braces, Slings, K-9 Carts
- Shockwave Therapy–to treat tendinitis, arthritis, shoulders, back, joints, hips, stifles, partial CCL tears